Zero Wing Zero Wing

tisk tisk...

Oi, I'll give you an honest opinion. I'm afraid the quality of your movie is very poor to be on some of the best on NG, and I think it will slowly slide down to nothing. You have mear 2-D images and I have no clue on what the plot is in that thing...The explosions, I've seen it been done... The BIG factor I'll give to you is your effort. Because even I know that it takes a very long time to make a so so quality movie. You no doubt took a lot of time on it. But afetr watching it once, I really didn't feel like watching it again, which leaves it with little replay value.

Balloon Fight Balloon Fight

Why you change it?

There was an earlier version of this movie that was MUCH better. And I appreciated it more. I watched it every day till this new crappy version came by. CHANGE IT BACK!!!!! God said a lot of stuff opposed to "what you say." Which isn't very original... God said a few different lines like "Have a nice day :)" as his last. BRING BACK THE OLD ONE.... please...

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

I FEEL ROBBED!

According to the Terrorist's Watch, the date was the 4th. But the Newpaper next day said the date was the 26th, unless the newspaper was published 22 DAYS LATER! I feel I have been robbed!

Beast0 responds:

LOL, oops :P

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

There isn't anything more perfect...

This is just incredible. The COOLEST SONG! Zig is all cool. I'm watchin this thing all the time now.

High School Jocks Part 2 High School Jocks Part 2

Yep.

I just want to clear up that I was the first to do this and I invented it. I am ok with people making their own flash movies in this style and would just like to say LOL.

Shopping 3 Shopping 3

Yey

I'm glad an Idea of mine was popular enough that many people can enjoy it and make Flash animations to make more amusement.

Froggie goes for a walk-R Froggie goes for a walk-R

BEST VIDEO EVER

GO FROGGY! BEST MOVIE EVER! NOTHING COMPARES IN ORIGINALITY! GO FROGGY! DO THE WALK!

Huxley, the Beaver Huxley, the Beaver

Doesn't get better

This video is the best! Nothing compares at Newgrounds! This is the most original and best animated video ever! violence got a one because the tree got hurt

Big Black Ben (NEW) Big Black Ben (NEW)

heh heh.. Canada is better

blah blah blah this is a good video